Patient Comments: Sinus Infection - Symptoms

What were your symptoms for sinus infection?

Comment from: sore, 55-64 Female Published: January 11

Not being able to breathe, cough, no sense of smell or taste. Sinus headache, ringing ears, sore head.

Comment from: Marie, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: December 29

I have a headach and experience pain when leaning forward. I also have a little ear pain.

Comment from: Anthonybug, 13-18 Male (Patient) Published: December 27

I had pain near the brows and the tops of my cheeks. Congestion, runny nose, and discharge both clear and of a yellow color. Headache on the third day and felt greatly clouded and fatigued.

Published: April 19

I had what I thought was a toothache in one of my top back molars. I went to the dentist, he X-rayed and found nothing. When I told him that it hurt more when I put my head down, he quickly determined it must be my sinuses. He gave me a prescription for an antibiotic and peace of mind that it wasn't my teeth!

Comment from: Rebica, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: March 28

I usually have long cold, and there is usually blood in the nasal discharge, frequent headaches, and breathing problems. I can't breathe through both nostrils, which is the biggest pain in my life. I have consulted many doctors, but they say that one of the bones in one of my nostrils is not straight. And they also said that there is no longtime cure or permanent cure. I want to get rid of this problem. As this is effecting my career and personal life too.

Sinus Infection - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your sinus infection?
Sinus Infection - Home Remedies Question: Please share home remedies for treating a sinus infection.
Sinus Infection - Complications Question: Did you suffer complications of a sinus infection? Please share your experience.
Sinus Infection - Causes Question: Are you prone to sinus infections? If so, what do you believe is the cause(s)?