Sinusitis Center - Lake Magdalene, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lake Magdalene Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctors
- Related Sinusitis Articles
- Lake Magdalene Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lake Magdalene
Lake Magdalene Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctors for Sinusitis
Type of Physician: Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor
What is a Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor? A certification by the Board of Otolaryngology; practitioners provide comprehensive medical and surgical care of patients with diseases and disorders that affect the ears, the respiratory and upper alimentary systems (nose, mouth and throat) and related structures.
Specialty: Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Common Name: Ear, Nose, Throat Doctor
Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctors in Lake Magdalene * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Sinus infection facts
- Sinus infections are caused by infections from a pathogenic microorganism (virus, bacterium, or fungus), which grows within a sinus and causes intermittent blockage of the sinus ostium.
Emergency Contact for Lake Magdalene
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.