Patient Comments: Sinus Headache - Complications

Have you experienced complications from a sinus headache? If so, please relate your experience.

Comment from: spike, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: April 29

I had frequent sinus headaches in my mid-thirties. I had never managed to see a doctor while it was happening. Of course, when there isn"t an active problem, the doctor isn"t too interested. Eventually, I had one that was just scary. In addition to pain and inability to breathe properly, I felt like I could feel my brain move within my skull! I made sure to get to the doctor who said that if I had had insurance, she would have hospitalized me. She put me on antibiotics which cleared it up entirely. I don"t think I"ve had another sinus problem of significance in over a decade.

Comment from: Sibongile m., Female (Caregiver) Published: May 09

I'd like to know if children from ages 5 to 10 can have sinus headaches or migraines.

Sinus Headache - Cause Question: What was the cause of your sinus headache?
Sinus Headache - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with your sinus headache?
Sinus Headache - Remedies Question: What home remedies have you found helpful in treating your sinus headaches?
Sinus Headache - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with sinus headache.