Patient Comments: Sinus Headache - Experience

Please describe your experience with sinus headache.

Comment from: RMax, 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: March 04

I had a frontal headache that varied in intensity at different times of the day. I developed a foul-smelling yellow discharge from my right nostril. After two months I was given a month's course of an antibiotic (amoxicillin). The discharge stopped almost at once, though the sinus headache persisted (I grind my teeth a lot and smoke). A month after the end of treatment, the discharge returned. That"s where I"m at now.

Comment from: Lori, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: December 06

The pain is in the front of my head and behind my head, around the neck the left side is even sore to the touch.

Comment from: vera, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: August 14

I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago for sinus problem and took antibiotic and steroids, but now the headache and pressure is back.

Comment from: aborawi, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: April 25

I have a headache and eye pain. The doctor told me that I have maxillary sinus inflammation due to a tooth located on the upper right. I want to know the symptoms of inflammation of the maxillary sinus and methods of treatment.

Sinus Headache - Cause Question: What was the cause of your sinus headache?
Sinus Headache - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with your sinus headache?
Sinus Headache - Remedies Question: What home remedies have you found helpful in treating your sinus headaches?
Sinus Headache - Complications Question: Have you experienced complications from a sinus headache? If so, please relate your experience.