- Quiz: Your Baby's First Year!
- 10 Mistakes New Parents Make Slideshow Pictures
- Parenting and Healthy Eating Slideshow Pictures
- Patient Comments: Sudden Infant Death Syndrome - Support and Coping
- Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) facts
- What is sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)?
- What is the cause of SIDS?
- What are the risk factors for SIDS?
- How is SIDS diagnosed?
- Can SIDS be prevented?
- Does the supine (back) sleep position cause any problems for infants?
- What support is available to parents who are coping with an infant loss due to SIDS?
- Where can people get more information about sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)?
Where can people get more information about sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)?
"Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID)," U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
American Academy of Pediatrics
Medically reviewed by Douglas Barton, MD; Board Certified Pediatrics
Carolan, Patrick. "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome." eMedicine.com. Oct. 1, 2009. <http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1004238-overview>.