Sickle Cell Center - Prescott, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Prescott Hematologist Doctors
- Related Sickle Cell Articles
- Prescott Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Prescott Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Prescott
Prescott Hematologist Doctors for Sickle Cell
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Prescott * results
Mukundkumar V. Patel
Northern Arizona Tumor Institute & Vantage Oncology
7825 E Florentine Rd
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
- 29 years experience
- 2 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Sickle Cell Disease (Sickle Cell Anemia)
Sickle cell anemia (SCD) facts
- Sickle cell anemia (SCD) is an inherited disorder of the hemoglobin in blood.
- Sickle cell anemia requires the inheritance of two sickle cell genes.
- Sickle cell trait, which is the inher...
Emergency Contact for Prescott
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Prescott Hospitals results
- 1Northern Arizona VA Medical Ctr
500 N State Route 89
Prescott, Arizona 86313
- 2Yavapai Regional Med Ctr West
1003 Willow Creek Rd
Prescott, Arizona 86301
- 3Yavapai Reg Med Ctr East Hosp
7700 E Florentine Rd
Prescott, Arizona 86314
- 4Verde Valley Medical Center
269 S Candy Ln
Prescott, Arizona 86326
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.