Sickle Cell Center - Pine Bluff, AR
- WebMD Physician Directory of Pine Bluff Hematologist Doctors
- Related Sickle Cell Articles
- Pine Bluff Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Pine Bluff Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Pine Bluff
Pine Bluff Hematologist Doctors for Sickle Cell
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Pine Bluff * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Sickle Cell Disease (Sickle Cell Anemia)
Sickle cell anemia (SCD) facts
- Sickle cell anemia (SCD) is an inherited disorder of the hemoglobin in blood.
- Sickle cell anemia requires the inheritance of two sickle cell genes.
- Sickle cell trait, which is the inher...
Emergency Contact for Pine Bluff
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Pine Bluff Hospitals results
- 1Jefferson Reg Med Ctr
1600 W 40th Ave
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71603
- 2Baptist Health Medical Center
1703 N Buerkle St
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 72160
- 3Arkansas Dept Of Corrections
8400 Arkansas Hwy 386 E
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 72206
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.