Sickle Cell Center - Hilo, HI
- WebMD Physician Directory of Hilo Hematologist Doctors
- Related Sickle Cell Articles
- Hilo Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Hilo Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Hilo
Hilo Hematologist Doctors for Sickle Cell
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Hilo * results
Hilo Medical Center Hawaii Pacific Oncology Center
1285 Waianuenue Ave Ste 101
Hilo, HI 96720
- 25 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Sickle Cell Disease (Sickle Cell Anemia)
Sickle cell anemia (SCD) facts
- Sickle cell anemia (SCD) is an inherited disorder of the hemoglobin in blood.
- Sickle cell anemia requires the inheritance of two sickle cell genes.
- Sickle cell trait, which is the inher...
Emergency Contact for Hilo
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Hilo Hospitals results
- 1Hilo Medical Center
1190 Waianuenue Ave
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.