Sickle Cell Center - Calexico, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Calexico Hematologist Doctors
- Related Sickle Cell Articles
- Calexico Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Calexico Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Calexico
Calexico Hematologist Doctors for Sickle Cell
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Calexico * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Sickle Cell Disease (Sickle Cell Anemia)
Sickle cell anemia (SCD) facts
- Sickle cell anemia (SCD) is an inherited disorder of the hemoglobin in blood.
- Sickle cell anemia requires the inheritance of two sickle cell genes.
- Sickle cell trait, which is the inher...
Emergency Contact for Calexico
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Calexico Hospitals results
- 1El Centro Regional Medical
1415 Ross Ave
Calexico, California 92243
- 2Pioneers Memorial Healthcare
207 W Legion Rd
Calexico, California 92227
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.