Patient Comments: Shoulder and Neck Pain - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your shoulder and neck pain?

Comment from: Netty, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: June 10

I was pulling my hair through a highlighting cap. I got halfway and couldn't anymore. I stopped and removed the cap. Four days later I am having excruciating pain in my shoulder blade which goes up into my neck. I can hardly move at all. Sleeping, sitting or standing hurts. I don't know what to do with myself. I am taking Co-codamol but it is not working.

Comment from: tracylynn25, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: August 14

I can't lie on my sides because it causes burning in my shoulders there is also stiffness.

Shoulder and Neck Pain - Causes and Outcome Question: What caused your shoulder and neck pain? What was the outcome?
Shoulder and Neck Pain - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your shoulder and neck pain?