Patient Comments: Shock (Medical) - Type

What type of medical shock did you experience?

Comment from: carole, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: December 20

I don't know if I was in shock, but I had been admitted in hospital in India and whilst I was undergoing the initial treatment I started to shake and was very cold even under a blanket. I suffered a sudden attack of cholera with severe dharma and vomiting. I could hardly walk.

Shock - Cause Question: What was the cause of your medical shock?
Shock (Medical) - Signs and Symptoms Question: Do you know someone who experienced a shock? Please describe his/her signs and symptoms.
Shock (Medical) - Treatment Question: What kinds of treatment were given to a friend or family member who experienced shock?
Medical Shock - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with medical shock.