Shingles (Herpes Zoster) Index
Patient Discussions - Viewers share their comments
Better Sex After 50
It's never too late to improve your sex life. Learn how to overcome common health conditions affecting those over 50 such as...learn more »
Cellulitis is an acute spreading bacterial infection below the surface of the skin characterized by redness, warmth,...learn more »
Kidney pain has a variety of causes and symptoms. Infection, injury, trauma, bleeding disorders,
kidney stones, and less common...learn more »
Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes help the body's immune system fight infections. Causes of swollen lymph nodes (glands) may include infection (viral,...learn more »
The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body. The way people use this term, "a rash" can refer to many different...learn more »
Headaches can be divided into two categories: primary headaches and secondary headaches. Migraine headaches, tension headaches,...learn more »
In This Article
- Headache definition and facts
- What is a headache?
- How are headaches classified?
- What are primary headaches?
- What are secondary headaches?
- What are cranial neuralgias, facial pain, and other headaches?
- 17 types of headaches
- What causes headaches?
- What causes tension headaches?
- What are the
signs and symptoms of tension headaches?
- How are tension headaches diagnosed?
- How are tension headaches treated?
- What causes cluster headaches?
- What are the symptoms of cluster headaches?
- How are cluster headaches diagnosed?
- How are cluster headaches treated?
- Can cluster headaches be prevented?
- What diseases cause secondary headaches?
- How are secondary headaches diagnosed?
- What are the exams and tests for secondary headaches?
- When should I seek medical care for a headache?
- How do you get rid of a headache? Are home remedies effective for headaches?