Patient Comments: Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Women (STDs) - Symptoms

Describe the symptoms you experienced with your STD.

Comment from: Tsholofelo Gokonwang, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: April 14

I do observed discharge in my vagina that is watery in color, sometimes white or yellow, and it worries me.

Was this comment helpful?Yes
Comment from: Favor, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: August 23

I do observe discharge from my breast if I press it,and I also observe discharge from my Virginia that is water in color and a times white or yellow and it worries me much,what could be the cause

Was this comment helpful?Yes

Patient Comments

Viewers share their comments

Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Women (STDs) - Experience Question: What type of STD did you have?
Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Women (STDs) - Treatment Question: What kind of treatment, including medication, was used to treat your STD?
STDs in Women - HPVs and Genital Warts Question: How did you discover you had HPV or genital warts? Please share your experience.

Patient Comments are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on MedicineNet. The opinions expressed in the comments section are of the author and the author alone. MedicineNet does not endorse any specific product, service or treatment.

Alert If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.

Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration

You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.