Patient Comments: Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Women (STDs) - Symptoms

Describe the symptoms you experienced with your STD.

Comment from: blue purple, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: October 08

Two days ago I noticed a creamy discharge from my penis and it later turned yellow. I started feeling a mild irritation and burning when urinating and today felt a growing lump in my groin with a minor pain and swelling. This is scary.

Comment from: Angie, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: September 02

I have blisters in and on my vagina. It also burns.

Comment from: christinah, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: July 31

I have an itching vagina and lower abdominal pain, with STD. It hurts when I urinate and I have yellowish discharge.

Comment from: bea bianca, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: August 28

I do observe discharge in my vagina that is watery in color, sometimes white or yellow, and it worries me about STD. And it is smelly.

Comment from: Tsholofelo Gokonwang, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: April 14

I do observed discharge in my vagina that is watery in color, sometimes white or yellow, and it worries me.

Comment from: Favor, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: August 23

I do observe discharge from my breast if I press it,and I also observe discharge from my Virginia that is water in color and a times white or yellow and it worries me much,what could be the cause

Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Women (STDs) - Experience Question: What type of STD did you have?
Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Women (STDs) - Treatment Question: What kind of treatment, including medication, was used to treat your STD?
STDs in Women - HPVs and Genital Warts Question: How did you discover you had HPV or genital warts? Please share your experience.