Female Sexual Problems

View Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) Slideshow Pictures

Quick GuideSexual Health Pictures Slideshow: Female Sexual Problems

Sexual Health Pictures Slideshow: Female Sexual Problems

When Should I Call My Doctor About Sexual Problems?

Many women experience a problem with sexual function from time to time. However, when the problems are persistent, they can cause distress for the women and her partner, and can have a negative impact on their relationship. If you consistently experience these problems, see your doctor for evaluation and treatment.

WebMD Medical Reference

Reviewed by Debbie Bridges, MD, on March 12, 2010

Subscribe to MedicineNet's Newsletters

Get the latest health and medical information delivered direct to your inbox!

By clicking Submit, I agree to the MedicineNet's Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy and understand that I may opt out of MedicineNet's subscriptions at any time.

Health Solutions From Our Sponsors