Patient Comments: Sexual Problems in Men - Types

What type of sexual problem did you have?

Comment from: Kunal, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: April 21

I'm 21 now and all the time I am suffering with erection problem and premature ejaculation. I regularly do exercises like running or at the gym. In the past I use supplements like protein, BCAA (branched chain amino acids) and creatine.

Comment from: a t bavuma, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: February 04

I am 35 years old and married for 3 years. My interest for sex is too high but it lasts only for 2 minutes and I am done. And I try so hard to start again but I can't do more than 1 round. It gives me a problem in my marriage as I am unable to satisfy my wife.

Comment from: bunty 8, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: December 30

My age is 43 years. My desire for sex is high, but I ejaculate in very short time.

Comment from: Sanket, 19-24 (Patient) Published: December 01

I don't feel much interest in sex. Secondly if I get it lasts for 5 to 10 minutes and also my penis does not rise much.

Comment from: jan, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: February 18

My age is 34 years. My desire for sex is high, but I ejaculate in very short time.

Comment from: freebird, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: March 08

I am a 64 year old man with diabetes and high blood pressure. I was tested and my testosterone was zero. Using testosterone gel there is a little improvement but not much.

Comment from: Lucky, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: March 01

My penis is not strong from 2 days ago.

Comment from: dushyanth, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: February 17

I'm 23 years old. My penis size is 1.5 inch in rest, after active position nearly 4 inches. Also foreskin can't be pulled back at active position, with a little bit of pain I can force back to my skin, but not in rest position.

Comment from: dude, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: February 12

I have premature ejaculation.

Comment from: DHANANJOY MANDAL, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: October 21

I have a sexual problem. I have small penis and I cannot last while having sex, for more than 1 minute. My penis is slimy and I have problem of night fall sometime.

Comment from: jaygana, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: September 30

My age is 32 now. My sex drive is very low. When I have relationship with my wife, I can't stay long time.

Sexual Problems in Men - Treatment Question: Have you had treatment for a sexual problem? Did it work?