Patient Comments: Sexual Problems in Men - Types

What type of sexual problem did you have?

Comment from: 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: January 14

My age is 58 years. I am diabetic since last 15 years and taking insulin 24 units per day with Glimser 1 and Volix 3 tablets twice a day. I have erection problem and am unable to enjoy sex.

Comment from: Sohag, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: February 26

My age is 33, height 5"5ft. I have this problem for a long time. When I have relationship with my wife, I can"t stay on for a long time.

Comment from: Zahid, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: January 15

I have ejaculation problem and little bit erectile problem.

Sexual Problems in Men - Treatment Question: Have you had treatment for a sexual problem? Did it work?