Patient Comments: Sexual Problems in Men - Types

What type of sexual problem did you have?

Comment from: a t bavuma, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: February 04

I am 35 years old and married for 3 years. My interest for sex is too high but it lasts only for 2 minutes and I am done. And I try so hard to start again but I can't do more than 1 round. It gives me a problem in my marriage as I am unable to satisfy my wife.

Comment from: bunty 8, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: December 30

My age is 43 years. My desire for sex is high, but I ejaculate in very short time.

Comment from: Sanket, 19-24 (Patient) Published: December 01

I don't feel much interest in sex. Secondly if I get it lasts for 5 to 10 minutes and also my penis does not rise much.

Comment from: jan, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: February 18

My age is 34 years. My desire for sex is high, but I ejaculate in very short time.

Comment from: DHANANJOY MANDAL, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: October 21

I have a sexual problem. I have small penis and I cannot last while having sex, for more than 1 minute. My penis is slimy and I have problem of night fall sometime.

Comment from: dude, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: February 12

I have premature ejaculation.

Comment from: not that old ?, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: January 20

I have been on Suboxone for about 7 years, and before that I was on opiates heavily for 15 years or more. I have never had any relationship where I didn't want or think about sex. I have been with the same lady for 6 or 7 years we have had some problems over the years but nothing that would keep me from wanting sex. Besides Suboxone 8.2 mg 3 times daily I am also on Vyvanse 70 mg 1 time daily for adult ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivitydisorder), which I have had since I was 4 or can remember.

Comment from: jaygana, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: September 30

My age is 32 now. My sex drive is very low. When I have relationship with my wife, I can't stay long time.

Comment from: 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: January 14

My age is 58 years. I am diabetic since last 15 years and taking insulin 24 units per day with Glimser 1 and Volix 3 tablets twice a day. I have erection problem and am unable to enjoy sex.

Comment from: Jagadeesh, MPN, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: July 31

My age is 32, I married in 2010. My wife recently had laparoscopy done on both uterus having cyst and water bubbles. After that I have had a problem; on 1st day my white sperm release was normal, but it is going on decreasing gradually.

Sexual Problems in Men - Treatment Question: Have you had treatment for a sexual problem? Did it work?