Patient Comments: Sex, Urinary, and Bladder Problems of Diabetes - Prevention

In what ways do you try to prevent sexual, urinary or bladder problems associated with diabetes?

Comment from: alwayzconcise, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 23

Bacterial vaginosis has been one big problem for me in the past few years due to my diabetes; now I take a peroxide and purified water douche when I have this problem. I do not douche otherwise. If only I could find simple things like that for all my other symptoms. And I have UTIs (urinary tract infections) constantly. I have been trying cucumber water few 2 weeks. Now and am glad to say I feel the difference already.

Sex, Urinary, and Bladder Problems of Diabetes - Experience Question: What type of sexual or urinary problems have you experienced?
Sex, Urinary, and Bladder Problems of Diabetes - Men Question: As a man with diabetes, please discuss any sexual, urinary, or bladder problems you have experienced.
Sex, Urinary, and Bladder Problems of Diabetes - Women Question: If you are a woman with diabetes, what types of sexual, urinary or bladder problems have you experienced?