Sever Condition Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Sever Condition. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Sever Condition or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Heel spurs -- pointed, bony outgrowths of the heel -- are caused by localized soft-tissue inflammation and can be located at the...learn more »
In This Article
Heel Spurs Article
- Heel spurs facts
- What is a heel spur? What are heel spur symptoms?
- How do heel spurs relate to plantar fasciitis? What causes heel spurs?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose heel spurs?
- What is the treatment for heel spurs? Are there any home remedies for heel spurs?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) of heel spurs?
- Is it possible to prevent heel spurs?
Ankle pain is commonly due to a sprain or tendinitis. The severity of ankle sprains ranges from mild (which can resolve within...learn more »
In This Article
Ankle Pain Article
- Ankle pain and ankle tendinitis facts
- How is the ankle designed, and what is the ankle's function?
- What causes ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- What injuries can cause ankle pain,
and how are they treated?
- What diseases and conditions can cause ankle pain, and how are they treated?
- What are associated symptoms and signs of ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- How are ankle pain and ankle tendinitis diagnosed?
- What is the prognosis for ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- Is it possible to prevent ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?