Patient Comments: Senior Sex - Safe Sex

If you're a sexually active senior, how do you practice safe sex?

Comment from: Col J K, Male (Caregiver) Published: January 27

I am of the opinion to remain sexually involved with wife with inner voice is one of the main factor to remain sexually involved for a long time. I am 70 and have pleasure at least once a week. More over being in defense I remained away from my family for a long period during our prime time of young age. But strictly being conscious to my life partner, my wife, has kept both of us alive all the way and through period of tense, tough time, we remained together. Trust towards wife is main factor to enjoy sex even at old age.

Senior Sex - Experience Question: Have you found your sex drive has decreased as you have aged?
Senior Sex - Emotions Question: In what ways have emotions affected your sex life as you've aged?
Senior Sex - Improvement Question: How have you and/or your partner worked to improve your sex life as you age?