Senior Health Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Geriatrician Doctors
- Related Senior Health Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Geriatrician Doctors for Senior Health
Type of Physician: Geriatrician
What is a Geriatrician? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Family Practice; practitioners have special knowledge of the aging process and special skills in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of illness in the elderly. These specialists care for geriatric patients in the patient's home, the medical office, in nursing homes, and in the hospital. Geriatricians are trained to recognize the unusual presentations of illness and drug interactions, to utilize resources such as community social services, and to assist with special ethical issues in the care of the elderly.
Specialty: Geriatric Medicine
Geriatrician Doctors in Saint George * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Senior Health (Successful Aging)
What are some common facts about health in seniors?
- As people get older, physiological changes occur in their body as a natural part of aging.
- Physical changes due to aging can occur in almost every organ and can affect...
Other Related Senior Health Articles
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.