Senior Health Center - Missoula, MT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Missoula Geriatrician Doctors
- Related Senior Health Articles
- Missoula Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Missoula Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Missoula
Missoula Geriatrician Doctors for Senior Health
Type of Physician: Geriatrician
What is a Geriatrician? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Family Practice; practitioners have special knowledge of the aging process and special skills in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of illness in the elderly. These specialists care for geriatric patients in the patient's home, the medical office, in nursing homes, and in the hospital. Geriatricians are trained to recognize the unusual presentations of illness and drug interactions, to utilize resources such as community social services, and to assist with special ethical issues in the care of the elderly.
Specialty: Geriatric Medicine
Geriatrician Doctors in Missoula * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Senior Health (Successful Aging)
What are some common facts about health in seniors?
- As people get older, physiological changes occur in their body as a natural part of aging.
- Physical changes due to aging can occur in almost every organ and can affect...
Emergency Contact for Missoula
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Missoula Hospitals results
- 1Saint Patrick Hospital
500 W Broadway St
Missoula, Montana 59802
- 2Curry Health Center
634 Eddy Ave
Missoula, Montana 59812
- 3Community Medical Center
2827 Fort Missoula Rd
Missoula, Montana 59804
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.