selegiline-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication selegiline-oral may be used to treat or manage.
Parkinson's disease is a slowly progressive neurological disease characterized by a fixed inexpressive face, a tremor at rest,...learn more »
In This Article
Parkinson's Disease Article
- Parkinson's disease facts
- What is Parkinson's disease?
- What causes Parkinson's disease?
- What genes are linked to Parkinson's disease?
- Who is at risk for Parkinson's disease?
- What are the symptoms of Parkinson's disease?
- What other conditions resemble Parkinson's disease?
- How is Parkinson's disease diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for Parkinson's disease?
- How can people learn to cope with Parkinson's disease?
- Can Parkinson's disease be prevented?
- What is the prognosis of Parkinson's disease?
Narcolepsy, a chronic disease of the central nervous system causes have not been fully determined. Narcolepsy, a chronic disease...learn more »
In This Article
- Narcolepsy facts
- What is narcolepsy?
- How common is
- What causes
- What are the symptoms of narcolepsy?
daytime sleepiness (EDS)
- Hypnagogic hallucinations
- Sleep paralysis
- How is narcolepsy diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for narcolepsy?
- What specialists treat narcolepsy?
medications treat narcolepsy?
- Non-drug treatments
- What is the outcome (prognosis) for patients with
- What's in the future for narcolepsy?
- For more information