Secondhand Smoke Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Family Physician Doctors
- Related Secondhand Smoke Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Family Physician Doctors for Secondhand Smoke
Type of Physician: Family Physician
What is a Family Physician? A certification by the Board of Family Practice; practitioners prevent, diagnose, and treat a wide variety of ailments in patients of all ages, placing special emphasis on the care of families on a continuing basis. They have received a broad range of training that includes surgery, psychiatry, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics and geriatrics.
Specialty: Family Practice
Common Name: Family Doctor
Family Physician Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Secondhand smoke facts
- Secondhand smoke refers to tobacco smoke that is passively breathed in by people in the vicinity of a person who is smoking.
- Secondhand smoke causes significant health problems, including cancer./...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.