Testicular Pain - Cause

What was the cause of your testicular pain?

Please select the black square:

What causes testicular pain?

There are several medical conditions that can lead to testicular pain. As already described, some of these conditions require urgent evaluation and management in order to preserve testicular function.

Return to Testicular Pain (Pain in the Testicles)

Comment from: nara, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: January 02

I had unprotected sex in July this year. After two weeks I got a burning feel in urination. I saw a doctor and she gave me a doxycycline 100mg. I got a bit better but I still have testicle pain, and now I have symptoms like pain in my lower stomach. My Blood reports all are good.

Comment from: scott k, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: November 04

For the past five weeks I've had a sciatic (nerve) problem; starting in the glutes (butt) shooting down the side of my right calf to the top of my foot. I am tingling with numbness in entire right leg including the foot. For the last three weeks I've been having shooting pains in my lower abdomen into my scrotum. Everything I've been reading indicates most are having these pains in the left testicle. My pains are all right side related. I was referred to an imaging lab for an ultra sound. I saw my doctor today and they were able to get me in after lunch today. The technician couldn't tell me anything legally, so I'll have to wait and see my doctor for the results of the image. I'll report back with the results when I get them. The only thing that makes the pain bearable is the medications.