Trichomoniasis - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your trichomoniasis?

Please select the black triangle:

What Are The Symptoms of Trichomoniasis?

Some women have no symptoms. Symptoms usually appear 5 to 28 days after exposure and can include:

• Yellow-green (sometimes frothy) vaginal discharge with a foul odor
  • Discomfort during sex and when passing urine
  • Irritation and itching in the genital area
  • Lower abdominal pain in rare cases

If you have any symptoms, stop having sex and contact your doctor right away.

Return to Trichomoniasis (Vaginal Infection)

Comment from: sophia, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: May 09

Symptoms of trichomoniasis started after intercourse, with a wet watery feeling that would not go away.

Comment from: Kaye, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: January 13

I found out today I have trichomoniasis. I haven't had sex with anyone for many years. My symptom was pain in the abdomen and I have a bladder infection. But, I have no idea how I got this thing.