Endometriosis - Treatments

Were there any effective treatments for your endometriosis?

Please select the white circle:

How is endometriosis treated?

Endometriosis can be treated with medications and/or surgery. The goals of endometriosis treatment may include pain relief and/or enhancement of fertility.

Return to Endometriosis

Comment from: joanna522, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: October 15

I received a pacer/defibrillator implant, this is my third implant. I am on Coumadin/warfarin which was not stopped before the surgery since I have St. Jude mitral and aortic valve implants. Risk was deemed to be too great for clots to form. After surgery I am experiencing a huge hematoma over the left breast, pain, hardness and black and blue symptoms. The surgery was on 9/24 and the hematoma is still hard, painful and quite large.

Comment from: Scott, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: February 09

I suffered from severe pain, had the redness all around my big toe and could feel the infection developing. I barely could have walked in my shoes. I was lucky enough to get rid of ingrown toenail with no surgery. It might be different for various stages, but I fixed mine with only Dermatico.