Endometriosis - Treatments

Were there any effective treatments for your endometriosis?

How is endometriosis treated?

Endometriosis can be treated with medications and/or surgery. The goals of endometriosis treatment may include pain relief and/or enhancement of fertility.

Return to Endometriosis

Comment from: Scott, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: February 09

I suffered from severe pain, had the redness all around my big toe and could feel the infection developing. I barely could have walked in my shoes. I was lucky enough to get rid of ingrown toenail with no surgery. It might be different for various stages, but I fixed mine with only Dermatico.

Comment from: nikki, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: June 02

My doctor ordered a spinal tap to check for multiple sclerosis. I had it done yesterday. I read online to drink lots of caffeine, so I drank pop before and been drinking coffee. I woke up this morning feeling good, no headaches. Just a little bit of pain where the needle was put in. But feeling great. No pain medicines.