Endometriosis - Treatments

Were there any effective treatments for your endometriosis?

How is endometriosis treated?

Endometriosis can be treated with medications and/or surgery. The goals of endometriosis treatment may include pain relief and/or enhancement of fertility.

Return to Endometriosis

Comment from: anonymous, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: October 07

I am suffering from genital herpes. If you want to finish off the outbreaks finish coffee, black tea, chocolate and cola from your life. I have done this and my monthly outbreaks which lasted for 5 years have stopped since almost two years. Yes, if I take any of above mentioned items for a few days I get outbreaks again. I am herpes-free man till I don't take these items. Wish you all best of luck.

Comment from: joanna522, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: October 15

I received a pacer/defibrillator implant, this is my third implant. I am on Coumadin/warfarin which was not stopped before the surgery since I have St. Jude mitral and aortic valve implants. Risk was deemed to be too great for clots to form. After surgery I am experiencing a huge hematoma over the left breast, pain, hardness and black and blue symptoms. The surgery was on 9/24 and the hematoma is still hard, painful and quite large.