Acne (Pimples) - Treatments

At what age did you first start getting pimples? How did (do) you treat breakouts?

Please select the black square:

When should you start acne treatment?

Since everyone gets acne at some time, the right time to treat it is when it bothers you or when the potential for scarring develops. This can be when severe acne flares suddenly, for mild acne that just won't go away, or even when a single pimple decides to show up the week before your prom or wedding. The decision is yours.

Return to Acne (Pimples)

Comment from: ola, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: January 02

In fact I'm tired of these pimples, I have been getting them since I was 15, but now I'm 23 and still have them. I've tried so many soaps, creams and medicines, they work when I start using them, but then I just discover that they will not work again. As of now I still have them.

Comment from: vbol, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: December 30

I had acne when I was in 10th grade and I have been using several antibiotic and alcohol based drugs and some peroxide thing. Unfortunately it didn't work, after that I started using soaps and cleansers for oily skin which is oil free, but I'm having a hard time because my face is sometimes itchy and I can't help but touch my face and the pimples that last long. I wish I could stop touching my face.