Arrhythmia (Irregular Heartbeat) - Treatments

How was your arrhythmia treated?

Please select the white circle:

How are arrhythmias treated?

Treatment depends on the type and seriousness of your arrhythmia. Some people with arrhythmias require no treatment. For others, treatments can include medication, making lifestyle changes, and undergoing surgical procedures.

Return to Arrhythmia

Comment from: bb, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: February 03

My doctor treated my arrhythmia with magnesium glycinate. Thus I had been low in magnesium. With this supplement all of my arrhythmia goes away. I adjusted my dose until the symptoms went away, and it is a very small dose. I am not sure why doctors overlook magnesium, as it is very noninvasive and works.

Comment from: Me, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: September 03

I got dengue fever in Thailand in December 2010. It was the most ill I've ever felt in my life. I had constant headaches, and severe flu-like symptoms, but the worst thing was the excruciating pain in my legs, knees, and back. When I tried to stand up, it felt as if someone was stabbing a knife into my knees. I couldn't lie on my back as the pain along my lower spine was so intense. I didn't sleep or eat for nearly a week. I had no energy whatsoever. After about a week to 10 days, I started slowly feeling better, but the knee pain still lingered several weeks afterward.