Massage Therapy - Benefits

Please describe your benefits with having massage therapy.

Please select the white circle:

What are the health benefits of massage therapy?

According to the 2007 National Health Interview Survey, which included a comprehensive survey of CAM use by Americans, an estimated 18 million U.S. adults and 700,000 children had received massage therapy in the previous year.

People use massage for a variety of health-related purposes, including to relieve pain, rehabilitate sports injuries, reduce stress, increase relaxation, address anxiety and depression, and aid general wellness.

Return to Massage Therapy

Comment from: A costumer, Male (Patient) Published: June 04

Massage therapy has worked for me. If you have really tight muscles, go with acupuncture. The therapy increases blood flow to the brain.

Comment from: Tiger, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: May 07

A good massage therapy helps reduce my muscle pain. I have low black and shoulder pain. The therapies helps me to relax, reduce my pain and I can sleep well at night.