Tennis Elbow - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with tennis elbow?

Please select the white circle:

What are symptoms of tennis elbow?

Symptoms of tennis elbow include dull pain and tenderness at the outer elbow. There can be elbow stiffness and a sensation of weakness. Typically with tennis elbow, people retain the full range of motion of the elbow and there is no significant swelling or discoloration. Holding a beverage cup or shaking hands can bring on the pain.

Return to Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)

Comment from: Active, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: February 11

I have inside elbow joint muscle pain in the right arm with nerve ending sensitivity on right index finger. The condition is ongoing.

Comment from: priya, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: May 02

I have severe pain in my right arm exactly in the elbow joint muscles for the past three years. I had taken physiotherapy for five sittings, i.e. 15 days each. At that time I felt little relaxed but over the period of time the pain remains the same. I can't even open my hands freely. It's really bad. And my left arm is also started to hurt. I can't do exercise. The doctor advised me to take injection, but it might lead to a worse situation, I am afraid.