Migraine - Treatment

What kind of treatment do you get for your migraines? Does it help?

Please select the white circle:

What is the treatment for migraines?

The treatment for migraines depends upon on how frequently the headaches occur and how long the headaches last.

Return to Migraine Headache

Comment from: Kay, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 25

I have been suffering from migraine for over 10 years. I was put on various painkillers and blockers to no avail. The pain reached a point where I was suicidal. One day a friend suggested coconut oil. I started with a tablespoon of coconut oil and one hour later my pain was very much reduced. Feeling motivated I took another tablespoon before I went to bed. I woke up without a migraine the next day. I have been migraine free since. It sounds incredible but it is true! I now take a tablespoon in the morning and another before bed. I hope this message helps someone.

Comment from: terri jo, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: October 15

I was having tremendous migraines, you know, where you wake up vomiting, and the whole nine yards kind of migraines. Well we tried it all, finally on the 3rd MRI we got a good picture of a pinched spinal cord! I got it all taken care of, and no more migraines! I am most thankful for all the doctors and their attentive staff who put up with me. I know I was a nag, but when you are ill, you need help, and the good help is out there. Just find them and kindly ask for their professional help.