Prostate Problems - Signs

What prostate problem signs do you experience?

Please select the white circle:

How can you protect yourself against prostate problems?

Remember that the following can be signs of a prostate problem:

• Frequent urge to urinate
  • Need to get up many times during the night to urinate
  • Blood in urine or semen
  • Painful or burning urination
  • Not being able to urinate
  • Painful ejaculation
  • Frequent pain or stiffness in lower back, hips, pelvic or rectal area, or upper thighs
  • Dribbling of urine

If you have any of these symptoms, see your doctor right away.

Return to Prostate Problem Warning Signs

Comment from: Panda, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: January 27

My prostate symptoms are I have to urinate a lot, especially at night. I get a shooting pain and a pressure aching pain in the groin area.

Comment from: mikinva, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: January 27

I recently started dribbling when urinating. In the exam 6 months ago, my prostate was slightly enlarged. I have to urinate once in the middle of the night. It is not as heavy a stream as it used to be. I am 56 years old, 5' 11, 150 lbs, I have a healthy diet. I run 8 miles/day, am a non-smoker, non-drinker. I drink 6 to 8 cups of unsweetened green tea per day. Blood pressure 100/60, heart rate 40 bps.