Prostate Problems - Signs

What prostate problem signs do you experience?

Please select the white circle:

How can you protect yourself against prostate problems?

Remember that the following can be signs of a prostate problem:

• Frequent urge to urinate
  • Need to get up many times during the night to urinate
  • Blood in urine or semen
  • Painful or burning urination
  • Not being able to urinate
  • Painful ejaculation
  • Frequent pain or stiffness in lower back, hips, pelvic or rectal area, or upper thighs
  • Dribbling of urine

If you have any of these symptoms, see your doctor right away.

Return to Prostate Problem Warning Signs

Comment from: xhomase, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: September 19

I was born with both testicles not descended. I had several operations, but the left one is very small and can hardly be felt. The right one is also small, and also very sensitive. My sperm count is zero. Lately ejaculations show blood mixed with a white substance that is like spotted, in the blood and semen mixture. Ejaculations are sometimes very painful, and I ever don't feel well after sex. I then have to go lie down for a while. It feels as if something has gone wrong in the pelvic area and around the bladder. At times the semen is clear and normal. The last PSA (prostate specific antigen) test showed all was well and normal. I also do have a problem with iron absorption, and need to keep on taking in extra iron in the form of Bidomak Fe. Magnesium and calcium are also short at times. I suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED) severely, and find it difficult to be aroused.

Comment from: Bonz, 45-54 (Patient) Published: May 29

Sign of possible prostate problem I experience is, before I urinate sometimes I have a small discharge of semen; then I wait a few minutes and then I can urinate.