Bacterial Vaginosis - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with bacterial vaginosis?

Please select the white circle:

What are the signs and symptoms of bacterial vaginosis?

Most women with bacterial vaginosis do not have symptoms from the condition. When symptoms are present, an abnormal vaginal discharge is the most common symptom. The discharge is usually gray or whitish in color and can be associated with a fishy odor. Some women report vaginal itching and burning, or burning during urination.

Return to Bacterial Vaginosis

Comment from: trac, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: August 27

My bacterial vaginosis was caused by MRSA. I don't know how I got it. There was no bad smell, but I had extremely itchy vaginal boils that would eventually turn into open sores and produce more extremely itchy boils. This went on for over three weeks, until I could be examined, and cultures showed MRSA caused it. Then I got on medication to get rid of it.

Comment from: Fergie, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: September 10

I take a probiotic called Ultimate Flora for bacterial vaginosis. I use the yellow bottle with 15 Billion. That works for me!