Peyronie's Disease - Experience

Please describe your experience with Peyronie's disease.

Please select the black triangle:

What is Peyronie's disease?

Peyronie's disease (also termed Peyronie disease) is the development of scar tissue inside the penis that causes the penis to develop abnormal curvature (contracture) in the scarred area. The disease may occur in about 1% to 8% of men, most frequently in men aged about 40 to 70 years old. It can occasionally occur in younger men.

Return to Peyronie's Disease (Curvature of the Penis)

Comment from: Ruuby, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: November 21

I noticed a curvature happening about two years ago, today it has totally angled downward when erect. I can still have intercourse but it is not as pleasurable to me, she loves it, or so she says. I am wondering if there is any cure to this by taking supplements or maybe laser treatments.

Comment from: bill, 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: January 03

My wife and I had a normal and good sex life for 10 to 12 years, however my wife has small orifices, including her vagina and on occasions I would experience a sharp pain during intercourse. In the 11th year of our marriage I developed Peyronie's and I am of the opinion that it was caused by damage during intercourse. My present wife has not had children and my previous wife and I had 10 children over 17 years, I am aged 76.