Allergies - Asthma

Do you have asthma along with your allergies?

Asthma

Asthma is a respiratory condition that results from inflammation and hyperreactivity of the airways, leading to recurrent, reversible constriction of the airways. Asthma can often coexist with allergic rhinitis. Other common triggers include respiratory viral infections and exercise. Common symptoms include:

• Shortness of breath
  • Wheezing
  • Coughing
  • Chest tightness
Return to Allergy (Allergies)

Comment from: Ramin, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: February 26

Yes, I do have asthma along with my allergy.

Comment from: praveen, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: January 14

During the change in season frequently I suffer from sore throat, chronic cough, wheezing, breathlessness with sneezing, sleeplessness, weakness and pains. Most of the times I feel itching throughout the body especially legs, arms and back. I frequently develop a sore mouth and a tendency to develop frequent cold and bouts of sneezing. I get breathless while climbing stairs, nose gets blocked and I frequently suffer from backache. I have pain or stiffness in neck, pain or stiffness in any of the joints, have pain in the buttocks going down to my legs.