Hiccups - Symptoms

Do you have other symptoms associated with hiccups? If so, what are they?

What are the symptoms of hiccups?

Sudden, forceful movement of the diaphragm, that causes the hiccup sound, is the only symptom of hiccups.

Return to Hiccups

Comment from: ld, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: June 05

I had hiccups while eating. It happened twice. I would hiccup and my throat would feel like it was closing. Then I vomited.

Comment from: Swapna, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: August 30

I have got hiccup problem since 3 years and i had checked with some doctor but hiccup could not remedy, i always hiccup every second to second and this hiccup is giving me serious problem day to day, so how will i cure from this problem please give me suggestion.