Wisdom Teeth - Cost

Did your insurance cover the cost of wisdom tooth removal?

Please select the black triangle:

How much does wisdom teeth extraction cost?

The cost of the procedure is often dependent on whether the tooth is impacted or not and can range from about $100 to $600 dollars per tooth. The cost can increase if sedation is needed or requested.

Return to Wisdom Teeth

Comment from: Reese, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 16

I just had to pay a 50.00 copay insurance but it was so worth it; I got three extractions of wisdom tooth.

Comment from: Amaan Bains, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: June 22

My insurance covered my fully sedated wisdom teeth removal surgery! It took some time for the insurance to approve of it, but it did get taken care of!