Tetanus - Experience

Did a relative or anyone you know ever become infected with tetanus? Please describe your experience.

Please select the black triangle:

What is tetanus?

Tetanus is an acute, often-fatal disease of the nervous system that is caused by nerve toxins produced by the bacterium Clostridium tetani. This bacterium is found throughout the world in the soil and in animal and human intestines.

Return to Tetanus

Comment from: Kayes, Male (Patient) Published: June 02

I am feeling very toxified, and full of pain, I am infected by tetanus. I am taking cloxacillin and Napa and Keto. I cannot walk.