Dizziness - Causes

What caused your dizziness?

Please select the black square:

What are some common causes of dizziness?

While classifying dizziness into lightheadedness and vertigo categories may help understand how the body works, sometimes it is worthwhile to review common reasons why people might complain of dizziness.

Return to Dizziness

Comment from: DOTMAN, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: July 14

I always have dizziness each time I had sex to the extent that I almost fell off while standing because I used to stand up from bed to clean up after each time.

Comment from: Hannah, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: September 08

I have had dizziness now for a week and I get a mild pain between my breasts sometimes, and a headache. It started on last Saturday when I took my ear plugs out after my nap. I stood up and was nauseated and really dizzy. I thought it would pass quickly but I still have it and I'm getting worried. I'm going to make a doctor appointment so I can get to the bottom of this. I also have weird vision sometimes. Looking at my iPad is making my eyes weird right now. I hope this isn't due to my heart.