Nocturia (Nighttime Urination)
Most people over age 60, and many even younger, wake up to
pee one or more times a night. This is called nocturia
Hepatitis C Quiz
This chronic condition that affects one of the
body's largest organs. Test your hep C knowledge
Take the Quiz
Health News of the Week
Genetic Mistakes Cause Cancer?
Breast Implant-Linked Cancer
Warming Planet = More Diabetes
Recalls: Edamame, Canned Dog Food
New Cholesterol Drugs May Beat Statins
Trending on MedicineNet
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Stop Wrecking Your Teeth
Explore which dental habits can ruin a beautiful smile. From chewing on ice to teeth grinding, see which behaviors are terrible offenders as well as oral health tips that can protect your teeth and gums.
Who’s at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Liver Blood Tests: Understanding Liver Blood Test Results
- Creatinine Blood Test: Symptoms of Elevated Blood Creatinine Levels
- Kidney Failure: Symptoms and Signs of Kidney Failure
- Liver Disease: Read About the Symptoms of Liver Disease
- Psoriasis: What Are Psoriasis Causes and Risk Factors?
- Edema: What Is Edema?
- Gallbladder Pain: What Are Symptoms Associated With Gallbladder Pain?
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI): Read About UTI Symptoms and Treatments
- Staph Infection: What Is the Treatment for Staph Infections?
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF): What Is Congestive Heart Failure?
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Cold Feet and Toes
- Metallic Taste in the Mouth
- Impaired Taste
- Swollen Tongue
- Painful Gums
- Enlarged Heart