Outbreaks of a parasitic infection have doubled in
recent years at swimming pools and water playgrounds
Home Remedies for Psoriasis
There are things you can do on your own to get a handle
on psoriasis. Try these remedies to relieve the itch
Hepatitis C Quiz
This chronic condition affects one of the body's
largest organs. Test your hep C knowledge
Take the Quiz
Health News of the Week
FDA Diabetes Drug Warning
Birth Using 3-D Printed Ovary
Treatment Prevents Strokes
Porn and Sexual Dysfunction
Hep C Pregnancy Opioid Epidemic
Trending on MedicineNet
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Stop Wrecking Your Teeth
Explore which dental habits can ruin a beautiful smile. From chewing on ice to teeth grinding, see which behaviors are terrible offenders as well as oral health tips that can protect your teeth and gums.
Who’s at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Norovirus Infection: How Is a Norovirus Infection Diagnosed?
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): 15 RA Symptoms and Treatments
- Chiggers Bites: Home Remedies and Treatments
- Gout Symptoms: What Are Gout Symptoms and Signs?
- Ringworm: What Is the Treatment for Ringworm?
- HPV in Women: Read About HPV Symptoms and Vaccine
- Liver Disease: Read About the Symptoms of Liver Disease
- Leukemia: Who Is at Risk of Leukemia?
- Creatinine Blood Test: Symptoms of Elevated Blood Creatinine Levels
- Diabetes Symptoms: 9 Symptoms of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Cold Feet and Toes
- Metallic Taste in the Mouth
- Impaired Taste
- Swollen Tongue
- Painful Gums
- Enlarged Heart