What is MS? Learn about the different types and stages of
this autoimmune disease that attacks the central nervous system
Hepatitis C Quiz
Test your knowledge of hep C, a chronic liver infection
that affects about 3.2 million people in the U.S.
Take the Quiz
Health News of the Week
Gotta Minute? Get a Good Workout
Sense of Direction and Early Alzheimer's
Warning About Rice-Based Cereals
More Kids Poisoned by Detergent Pods
U.S. Suicide Rate Increased 24 Percent
New & Updated
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Everything You Need to Know About Zika
View this quick guide to the Zika virus, its causes, symptoms, and treatment options. Learn about Zika in the U.S. Find out how Zika is transmitted by mosquitoes and its effects on pregnancy.
Psoriasis, Symptoms, Causes and Treatments
Psoriasis is a genetically programmed inflammatory disease that affects primarily the skin in about 3% of individuals in the United States.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Healthy Eating: Tips & Recipies for a Healthier Game Day
- Diabetes: 11 Low-Sugar Drink Ideas
- Emergency Prepardness: Winter Weather
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Zika Virus: What Are the Symptoms of Zika Virus?
- Dengue Fever: What Are Dengue Fever Symptoms and Signs?
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Read About Symptoms, Treatment, and Diet
- Kidney Stones: Who Is at Risk for Kidney Stones?
- Lyme Disease: What Causes Lyme Disease?
- Scabies: How Do You Get Scabies?
- Blood Clots: What Causes Blood Clots?
- Poison Ivy: Read About Poison Ivy Rash Home Remedies
- Allergy Symptoms: How Do You Know If You have Allergies
- Breast Cancer: Facts About Awareness and Symptoms