Do you know the causes, symptoms, and
treatment options for ED? Test your knowledge
Take the Quiz
Health News of the Week
Breast Implant-Linked Cancer
Warming Planet = More Diabetes
Recalls: Edamame, Canned Dog Food
New Cholesterol Drugs May Beat Statins
Blood Test May Spot Autism
Trending on MedicineNet
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Stop Wrecking Your Teeth
Explore which dental habits can ruin a beautiful smile. From chewing on ice to teeth grinding, see which behaviors are terrible offenders as well as oral health tips that can protect your teeth and gums.
Who’s at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Creatinine Blood Test: Symptoms of Elevated Blood Creatinine Levels
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): 15 RA Symptoms, Treatment, Diet
- Kidney Failure: Symptoms and Signs of Kidney Failure
- Liver Disease: Read About the Symptoms of Liver Disease
- Ringworm: What Is the Treatment for Ringworm?
- Scabies: How Do You Get Scabies?
- Shoulder and Neck Pain: What Are the Symptoms of Shoulder and Neck Pain?
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI): Read About UTI Symptoms and Treatments
- Leg Pain Symptoms: Leg Pain Symptoms, What Causes It?
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy Week by Week
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Cold Feet and Toes
- Metallic Taste in the Mouth
- Impaired Taste
- Swollen Tongue
- Painful Gums
- Enlarged Heart