The CDC warns Americans traveling to Europe to
take steps to protect themselves against measles
Home Remedies for Psoriasis
There are things you can do on your own to get a handle
on psoriasis. Try these remedies to relieve the itch
Erectile Dysfunction Quiz
Do you know the causes, symptoms, and treatment
options for ED? Test your knowledge
Take the Quiz
Health News of the Week
John McCain's Brain Cancer
Kiss Kills Baby
Spotting Fake News, Photos
Artificial Sweetener Weight Loss
Working Your Heart Too Much?
Trending on MedicineNet
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Stop Wrecking Your Teeth
Explore which dental habits can ruin a beautiful smile. From chewing on ice to teeth grinding, see which behaviors are terrible offenders as well as oral health tips that can protect your teeth and gums.
Who’s at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Sunburn Relief: 25 Home Remedies For Sunburn
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): 15 RA Symptoms and Treatments
- Breast Cancer: Inflammatory Breast Cancer Symptoms
- Fibrocystic Breast Condition: What Are Fibrocystic Breasts?
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI): Learn UTI Symptoms and Treatments
- Gallbladder Symptoms: What Causes Gallbladder Problems?
- HPV in Women: Read About HPV Symptoms and Vaccine
- Creatinine Blood Test: What Is a Normal Creatinine Level?
- Kidney Failure: Symptoms and Signs of Kidney Failure
- Yeast Infection: What Are the Symptoms of Yeast Infection?
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Cold Feet and Toes
- Metallic Taste in the Mouth
- Impaired Taste
- Swollen Tongue
- Painful Gums
- Enlarged Heart