Definition of Palpebral conjunctiva
Palpebral conjunctiva: The part of the conjunctiva, a clear membrane, that coats the inside of the eyelids.
The palpebral conjunctiva is as opposed to the ocular (or bulbar) conjunctiva, the part of the conjunctiva that covers the outer surface of the eye.
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Back to MedTerms online medical dictionary A-Z List
Need help identifying pills and medications?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions