Desserts: Cake, Cookies and Others
- 1-1/2 cups cold 1% milk
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup thawed light or fat-free whipped topping
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 7 whole low fat graham crackers, broken in half
- In mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mix, beating with electric mixer or wire whisk about 2 minutes. Scrape sides of bowl halfway to incorporate all of the pudding mix.
- Stir in whipped topping and marshmallows.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture on top of each graham cracker half. Place them on a freezer-safe tray. Freeze about 2 hours or until firm. Serve straight from the freezer.
14 frozen S'more halves
Per serving: 61 calories, 1 g protein, 13 g carbohydrate, 0.5 g fat, 0.2 g saturated fat, 1 mg cholesterol, 0.4 g fiber, 53 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 7 percent.
Recipes provided by Elaine Magee; © 2008 Elaine Magee
Last Editorial Review: 10/27/2008