Buy the Right Bike for Your Child!
A bike makes a great present for a child, but the wrong size bike can cause a child to lose control of it and be injured. Bicycle accidents can be serious or even fatal. To avoid an accident, MedicineNet recommends:
MedicineNet's recommendations are in line with those of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
For more, please visit Healthy KKids Center.
Last Editorial Review: 10/25/2002
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions