MARC C. LEVESQUE, MD, PhD
Marc C. Levesque, MD, PhD, is a practicing rheumatologist at Duke University Health System in North Carolina. his primary academic appointment at Duke University is as an assistant professor for the Department of Medicine. Levesque is also licensed to practice in the state of Virginia.
Levesque graduated from Yale University School of Medicine. He then completed his residency at Duke University School of Medicine.
Levesque also received his PhD from Duke University, Department of Immunology.
He is board certified in rheumatology by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Levesque is a physician advisor for Physicians' Review Network, Inc., an independent medical review organization.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions