Quick, Easy, Healthy Meals: Tips for Fast Cooking (cont.)
Fast-Cooking Tip No. 8: Use Low-Fuss Veggies and Beans
Fast-Cooking Tip No. 9: Serve a Low-Fuss Fruit Salad
Fast-Cooking Tip No. 10: Use Bottled Sauces, Dressings, and Marinades
Published May 16, 2008.
Elaine Magee, MPH, RD, is the "Recipe Doctor" for the WebMD Weight Loss Clinic and the author of numerous books on nutrition and health. Her opinions and conclusions are her own.
©2008 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions