Digestive Diseases: Nausea and Vomiting (cont.)
You should seek immediate medical care if any of the following situations occur with vomiting:
How is vomiting treated?
Treatment for vomiting (regardless of age or cause) includes:
How can I prevent nausea?
How do I prevent vomiting once I feel nauseated?When you begin to feel nauseated, you may be able to prevent vomiting by:
Reviewed by the doctors at The Cleveland Department of Gastroenterology.
WebMD Medical Reference
Last Editorial Review: 4/29/2008
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions