Mango Breakfast Parfait
- 1/2 cup diced frozen mango pieces
- 1/2 cup diced frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup sliced banana (optional)
- 6 ounces low-fat light vanilla yogurt of choice (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1/3 cup low-fat granola
- Add mango, peaches, banana, yogurt, and soy milk to small food processor or blender and pulse until smooth (mixture will be thick).
- Spoon into serving glass or bowl and top with the granola. Eat with a spoon!
Per serving: 297 calories, 12 g protein, 60 g carbohydrate, 3.5 g fat, 0.2 g saturated fat, 1.3 g monounsaturated fat, 1.6 g polyunsaturated fat, 4 mg cholesterol, 7 g fiber, 174 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 10 percent.
© 2008 Elaine Magee
© 2008 WebMD Inc.Last Editorial Review: 4/7/2008