Kelley Colihan is an Atlanta-based writer, reporter, and producer. From 2003 to 2007, she covered medical and health news for CNN. While there she produced award-winning documentaries for Chief Medical Correspondent Sanjay Gupta, MD.
Colihan began her journalism career in Washington, D.C., at ABC News. She also worked for the United Press International, National Public Radio, and NBC Radio covering everything from the collapse of communism to the first Persian Gulf War and three U.S. presidential elections. She has field produced for CNN in Washington and has reported for Atlanta's WABE and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions