Amal Chakraburtty, MD
Amal Chakraburtty, MD, is a practicing psychiatrist in Oklahoma and is also licensed in Texas, Florida, and Wisconsin.
He graduated from Calcutta University, in Calcutta, India, then completed his residency in internal medicine at N.R.S Medical College, in Calcutta.
Chakraburtty is the Medical Director at Decisions Day Treatment Program in Oklahoma City, as well as Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the School of Medicine, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City.
Chakraburtty is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and is board eligible in internal medicine.
He is a physician reviewer for Physicians' Review Network, Inc., an independent medical review organization.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions