Matthew Hoffman, MD
Matthew Hoffman, MD, has written for WebMD since 2006.
He worked for CNN as a medical consultant during the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, and also contributed to production on health-related programs such as House Call with Dr. Sanjay Gupta. As a freelancer, he has also written for numerous publications in Atlanta and North Carolina.
Hoffman was born and raised in the Midwest. He attended medical school at Emory University in Atlanta, Ga., where he received his MD degree. Before medical school, he received his BS in Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and worked briefly in technology consulting.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions