Winter Foods: The 9 Most Fattening (cont.)
More Tips to Avoid Winter Weight Gain
Beyond limiting the most fattening foods, here are some more general expert tips for avoiding winter weight gain:
Medically Reviewed December 17, 2007.
SOURCES: Katherine Tallmadge, MA, RD, author, Diet Simple: 192 Mental Tricks, Substitutions, Habits & Inspirations; spokeswoman, American Dietetic Association. Jayne Hurley, RD, senior Nutritionist, Center for Science in the Public Interest. Liz Weiss, author, The Mom's Guide to Meal Makeover. Suzanne Farrell, MS, RD, spokeswoman, American Dietetic Association. Calorieking.com web site.
© 2007 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions